1. Start with beta (or some rc or nightly) Workstation LiveCD
Leave the Welcome to Fedora window with "Install to Hard Drive" up; we
will come back to it.
2. On the livecd, update fedora-logos to at least 22.214.171.124
(Note that you should be able to do this with yum/dnf from the
3. Also the livecd, install (or possibly update if using a nightly)
fedora-productimg-workstation so you have at least version 21-5.
This is not in testing yet; use
4. If using the beta, *update anaconda* -- dnf upgrade anaconda
5. Copy the files into place, exactly liike this:
sudo cp -a /usr/share/lorax/product/* /
(This is what the %post script in the liveCD kickstart does)
6. Go back to the Install to HD window, start installer.
7. Observe beautiful graphics -- will look like
8. Give karma to
9. Awesome; thanks!
Fedora Project Leader