These are the notes I've jotted down for the status report for the
I'll assume acks, so just reply if you've got a nack or patch,
* Currently there are no major/unexpected issues.
* Working group at 10 members, organization improvements proposed and
* Desire to improve third party repo installs, open questions about
including fedora-workstation-repositories on install media.
* Work on automated infrastructure to build flatpaks on-going
* 31 schedule is on track
* OpenH264 improvements will land in 31, includes High and Advanced profiles
* Better support for non-English users coming to 31
* Additional detail of efforts in Workstation 31
* Hopeful for Wayland on Nvidia by default for Workstation 32