Reminder that we meet on Wed 2016-May-25 at 1400 UTC (10:00am US-EDT).
* GNOME Boxes/libvirt default network issue:
* Can we get a build without the troublesome Requires
* Can we also do a better fix long term to avoid F25 scramble
* Workstation demo at Red Hat Summit
* Remy DeCausemaker to attend, present, and solicit input
If time remains after that, we were asked about the hibernate issue in
this bug (not a blocker, but a freeze exception):
Suggestions for agenda are graciously accepted through at least
2359 UTC tomorrow night (2016-May-24).
Paul W. Frields http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
- - - - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
The open source story continues to grow: http://opensource.com