----- Original Message -----
My personal opinion is that we ought to try not disrupting the
If some features miss the release train, it could wait 6 monthq (and,
I disagree with dropping the whole server products).
Fedora.Next is a big change in our model, our priority is to release
F21 and get some feedbacks so we can adjust the plan.
The thing is - server guys thinks, that without roles API it would
not be Fedora.next. One can argue, that Fedora.Next is creation of
products, not completion of products although.
I can be for delay with a real action plan for roles framework delivery,
I'd be against slipping just for "we need time, we don't know how
much and what we're going to do and when". In such case, it would
make sense to release limited preview of Server product or even
skip it for release.
Probably what we need for products is the same as we do for spins -
readiness checklist and we should be able if product is ready for
release or not.
Delaying F21 anymore is quite risky for us, I'd rather have a
ambitious release than getting stuck.
devel mailing list
Fedora Code of Conduct: http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct