On 9/15/19 13:45, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:51 PM Kalev Lember <klember(a)redhat.com
How about right after the Beta release so that we have a few days
between to give time for the 3.34.0 megaupdate update to go to
stable and get a new branched compose? (Beta is shipping with
3.33.92, and we have 3.34.0 almost ready to go to bodhi). Maybe wait
with the test day scheduling a bit until we know if the Beta is
releasing on schedule or if it is going to be slipped?
The Beta is about to be out, can we fix on a day? :)
The week of 23rd works, if you all are okay with it.
I'd prefer earlier if possible, but the week of 23rd works as well. The
3.34.0 update was just pushed to stable last night and appeared in
tonight's F31 compose, and we got an iso with it
so it should be good to do the test day.
The earlier we can do it the more time there is to fix any bugs that the
test day finds before the Beta freeze.