On Tue, 2015-02-17 at 11:14 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
Next meeting is Wednesday, 2015-Feb-18 at 1600 UTC/11:00am US-EST.
Please feel free to suggest additional issues for the agenda if
needed, and I'll add them.
* Alpha freeze approaches! 2015-Feb-24
- By this point features should be in a testable state.
* Test Days -- do we want test days for any of these features, or
other release criteria?
- Current schedule (nothing for desktop yet?):
- Are we blocked at all on Spot talking with ABRT folks about data
they are storing?
- mattdm's request for uuid + Fedora version + Fedora edition/spin,
is there an appropriate place for this in our purview?
A topic I would like to start discussing is Workstation vs Atomic. It
may be too early to put on the agenda yet. I haven't talked to Colin
about it and don't have a very concrete proposal, but I think we
should have it on our long-term roadmap that we'll end up with a 3
layer architecture of host (ideally an atomically updated image),
runtime and applications (see alex' work on concrete thoughts about
the runtime+app layers).