ons, 15 11 2006 kl. 15:14 -0500, skrev Ray Strode:
> > On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 17:17 +0100, Andrea Cimitan wrote:
> > > I think fedora could _at least_ add murrine to a repository, and
> > > then I can provide a fantastic color scheme for the fedora desktop.
> > It sounds interesting. Can you put together a theme that uses your
> > engine that has fedora-ish colors?
> > David, what do think? You might want to bring this up on the
> > fedora-art list, too, so you can get some input from the fedora
> > artists.
> > --Ray
> Click to see my first screenshot of murrine with a simple fedora
I like it! Very smooth looking. One thing I would avoid is the blue
menus and scrollbars. We had blue scrollbars in the default theme for
a while and they weren't very popular.
All in all this is a fine effort. However:
- The lollipop effect on progressbars tend to make text of those hard to
read, could we try with a plain one colored progress bar?
- Menubars are hard to read
- Scrollbars in the swiftfox window are both inconsistent with the theme
previwer and hard to read (which one is representative of the real
- The blue buttons makes the text hard to read, this is especially
visible on the ToggletoolButton example.
- The blocking effect around the SpinButton arrows I take is compression
not a feature of the theme
But I generally like it a lot.