No responses here, so today's meeting is cancelled. We'll meet again on Wednesday October 26.

Incidentally, I'll need a replacement chair for that meeting because I'll be at an all day conference on that day.


On Oct 10, 2016 2:54 PM, "Paul W. Frields" <> wrote:
Right now I don't see any critical pending decisions for the WG, so
I'm inclined to cancel our meeting on Wednesday.  However, if you do
know of something we need to decide this week, please speak up on

If I don't have anything by ~2359 UTC tomorrow (2016-Oct-11), I'll
send a cancellation notice out.

Paul W. Frields                      
  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717   -  -  -  -
    The open source story continues to grow: