On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 10:50 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
Ok, let's compare this to the Apple burner UI (not their strong
to be fair).
To create a new data disk, other than the integrated "export" functions
in iPhoto, iTunes, etc. you need to:
- Open the Disk Utility
- Create a new image of a certain size (will show up on the Desktop)
- Drag'n'drop files using the file manager in the disk utility
- Burn the image back in the Disk Utility
Not true. On my Mac it works like this:
- insert a blank CD, watch a blank CD icon appear on the desktop
- double-click blank CD icon to open it as a Finder window (optional)
- drag files into it (or onto the icon)
- click burn.
Disk Utility is not involved.