On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 7:13 PM Kalev Lember <kalevlember@gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/15/19 13:45, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:51 PM Kalev Lember <klember@redhat.com
> <mailto:klember@redhat.com>> wrote:
>     How about right after the Beta release so that we have a few days
>     between to give time for the 3.34.0 megaupdate update to go to
>     stable and get a new branched compose? (Beta is shipping with
>     3.33.92, and we have 3.34.0 almost ready to go to bodhi). Maybe wait
>     with the test day scheduling a bit until we know if the Beta is
>     releasing on schedule or if it is going to be slipped?
>     Kalev
> The Beta is about to be out, can we fix on a day? :)
> The week of 23rd works, if you all are okay with it.

I'd prefer earlier if possible, but the week of 23rd works as well. The
3.34.0 update was just pushed to stable last night and appeared in
tonight's F31 compose, and we got an iso with it
so it should be good to do the test day.

The earlier we can do it the more time there is to fix any bugs that the
test day finds before the Beta freeze.



How about 18th?
desktop mailing list -- desktop@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to desktop-leave@lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/desktop@lists.fedoraproject.org

Fedora QE