On 01/29/2013 01:13 PM, S.Kemter wrote:
Spherical Cow is now history for us and Schrödingers Cat is coming.
the cow, we made a meeting for brainstorming for the design and because
of that we had a finished design very early.
So we had a discussion today - gnokii, ryanlerch, tatica, luya, and me
were there. We had two major ideas for visual themes:
- opposition - e.g., Schrödinger's Cat is either dead or alive, or dead
and alive at the same time.
- boxes - since the cat was in a box, boxes are associated with
Out of this we came up with a pinboard with different visual ideas:
Some of the major ones -
1) "boxes" - abstract repeating cube pattern - luya had a cool idea to
hide some cat ears and tails amongst a few of the boxes -
2) "3d cubes" - abstract sculptural 3d cube scene - gnokii already
mocked one up -
3) "shoowa" - traditional patterns from Luya's culture that often have
cubes and geometric shapes
4) "landscape" - cubey landscape
5) "pin grid" - abstract sculptural using a 'pin grid' where the
pinheads are cubes
Let's try to come up with sketches for each over the next couple of
weeks? We can use the artboard to post them:
Maybe use the short names in "" above as tags so we know which one
you're working under?
I want to try to work up some mockups for #1 and #4. Gnokii is already
working on mockups for #2 and might be able to put together a screencast
for us so we can try in blender as well. Does anybody want to volunteer
for #3 or #5 or join in on the other three?