On Tue, 2010-09-14 at 18:35 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
I've finaly found some time to work on the supplemental wallpapers
pacakge. Here's the result for early testing:
What I'd like from you to review before I push it to fedora is:
1. The Attribution file. It gets installed with the -single package
which is required by both -gnome and -kde
There are a few issues with the attribution here:
1. On Autumn Colors, the Author should be listed as B. Katz not
Joisey Showa and please include his blog
2. 'Mount Bator and Mount Sumeru in the back in Bali' is actually
titled Sunrise on Tengger Caldera and the author's flickr name
is jmhullot not imhullot
3. On Dutch Skies, Bas Lammers email address (bslmmrs@yahoo) is
invalid, I'd just remove it.
4. On Seneca Lake, please list the author as Alex Wolcott.
2. The .desktop files -- there's some attribution as well, I
have make an error here and there
Basically, this has the same issues as the attribution file
1. laughlin-autumn_colors.desktop, author should be listed as B.
2. laughlin-bali.desktop, author is jmhullot on flickr, not
3. laughlin-seneca_lake.desktop, author should be Alex Wolcott
3. The desktop-backgrounds-lauglin-extras.xml -- the attribution
I tried to add does not show in background properties and I don't know
whether it's my fault or whether it isn't supported. Plus, again, I
might have made a mistake when filling it out.
I think the chooser widget only supports showing a limited amount of
information, so it's not your fault ;). What Nicu, Mo, and I discussed
was including attribution information in the image name, so instead of
we would have:
<name>Autumn Colors by B. Katz (www.joiseyshowaa.com)</name>
It's not as elegant, but it gets the job done.
4. Two images were left out from Marc's slideshow XML  -- Oh
Tomorrow I’m Alone and Thou Apocalypse by Hamed Saber so I left them
out as well. Was that because they're licensing wasn't verified yet?
Plus, I went ahead and sanitized the filenames a bit...
design-team mailing list