On 10/27/2010 09:02 AM, diego montiel wrote:
ok, this is already in png format
Please provide the images in scalable (SVG) format with source
availability, to we can play with them too.
Here are my first observations:
- your FUDCon logo has a white background, overleaping the cactus, it
looks ugly, use transparent background instead;
- in this image the logo is stretched vertically, don't to that (in the
second email is not stretched, that is right to do);
- the cactus used a third type of blue, you have too many colors,
leading to an increased price, keep the number of colors down;
- add more variety, do not use exactly the same image on the front and
- can the cactus have a nicer shape?
- surely the T-shirt will be white? lately we had black ones and I think
they were liked better;
- from what I talked, I believe we want to keep the designs more
generic, not include the exact date, so the T-Shirts are easily reusable
(is not that cool for me to wear now a T-shirt from a 2008 FUDCon).
nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro