I have published schedule for elections in January 2018 on the
Elections  wiki page. The schedule is as follows:
* Dec 15 - Jan 02: Selection of questions from Questionnaire
* Jan 03 - Jan 10: Nomination period
* Jan 11 - Jan 15: Interviews
* Jan 16 - Jan 16: Voting Setup & Validation & Publishing of interviews
* Jan 17 - Jan 24: Voting period
* Jan 25: Result Announcement
Please check the Election page  for more details on how the
Elections (and interviews) are going to be organized.
I am going to be on vacations, mostly off-grid, until January 4th, so
if you need any help, please contact Bex  (and CC me, please).
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic