I wanted to reach out on the mailing list about a ticket I just filed,
#134, with regards to the HackMIT event in North America this September.
Normally I'd wait for it to be discussed, but the event organizers were
hoping for a confirmation or commitment on Friday (I'm asking for
another week). It would be helpful if this ticket was reviewed quickly
so I could coordinate further with the event organizers on Fedora's
Thanks for your time and consideration, and I apologize for the time
crunch on this.
Justin W. Flory