On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 11:15:33PM +0000, Langdon White wrote:
The modularity team(s) had a discussion today debating the value of
Modular Server release. Technically, we could meet the release criterion
but there are some concerns that this is not sufficient criteria to
consider. I (with help from James and Stephen) have outlined the
decision and what we have seen/captured as the pros and cons in #149. I
am asking mattdm to take this up in the next council meeting as a high
priority item (perhaps bumping the CI discussion til next time). Please
review as soon as you are able.
I emailed Stef to see if he can reschedule. Tentatively, let's plan on
bumping that for this instead, since there are a lot of things that
will go differently depending on what we choose.
Fedora Project Leader