ignatenkobrain asked on #cockpit to describe our requirements around
Here they are:
a Linux system. This means Cockpit code as installed in Fedora
Debian or Ubuntu is actually running on a Mac, Windows, or Linux.
files which are loaded. They make an HTTP request for this data.
* Cockpit assets loadable by the browser are placed in
This is documented here:
* The map files should be available for loading into the web browser
when cockpit-debuginfo is installed in order to provide assistance in
* The map files are not architecture specific, but are tightly bound
* The map files are produced by a myriad of technologies. In Cockpit's
case these are 'webpack', 'uglify-js' and 'less'. These
* There are also map files for stylesheets and other loadable
handled in the same way.
Hope that helps,