I'm happy to announce that yesterday we released BoxGrinder Build 0.9.3. Full blog
post highlighting the release you can find below:
Features worth mentioning:
* Full EC2 region support - you can now build and deliver EBS backed AMIs to every
* Additionally new Tokio region was added.
* Great improvements in reliability for the EBS delivery plug-in
* You can build Scientific Linux appliances
boxgrinder-build sl-jeos.appl -p ec2 -d ami
(uh, can it be easier?)
* Overwrite support for S3 and EBS appliances
boxgrinder-build my-appliance.appl -p ec2 -d ami --delivery-config overwrite:true
* New validation mechanism where the plugin validation is executed for all plugins in
chain before the build.
Additionally we created new meta appliances (version 1.6) for you in every EC2 region (as
well as downloadable ones). Give it a try and build your appliances easily!