I know that, you guys, are focused on Amazon's EC2.
Anyway, please, take a look on CloudSigma: http://cloudsigma.com/
- The company supports KVM/Qemu and we all know the benefits of that.
- Their backend is awesome.
- Nice ReST API: http://www.cloudsigma.com/en/platform-details/the-api
- Pay as you go or subscription
- 14 day trial
- They, currently, support Fedora 13.
- They let you upload your ISOs and share them with the community
It's worth a look. This is, by no means, SPAM. I'm not trying to sell
you anything. I'm just a very happy user. I think, Fedora Cloud,
should be aware of these options and see what we can do here too! ;)
I hope this doesn't bother anybody ;)
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!
Renich Bon Ciric