Attendees: jimbair, msrb, bgoncalv
1. Should we consider moving our time? It appears this timeslot overlaps
with at least the FESCo meeting, which could hinder attendance.
- Let me know if we should move to another day/time; I want to have it
earlier in the morning US time so we can have attendance across time zones
like we had last year.
2. msrb had brought up that people asked about gating on scratch-builds of
dependent components; like pass gating if scratch-builds of dependent
components were successful
- msrb tried to prototype it today:
- Bruno had some concerns about testing against packages not in the
- Bruno suggested maybe a different test case name:
- fedora-ci.koji-build.build.revdep-glibc-kernel as an example
- Check the log above for more context; any feedback here is welcome
Let us know your thoughts! Thanks Michal and Bruno for your feedback.