---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan Kurik <jkurik(a)redhat.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Subject: [Ambassadors] Fedora 23 Final RC10 status is GO !
test-announce(a)lists.fedoraproject.org, Fedora Logistics List
At the third round of Fedora 23 Final Go/No-Go Meeting, that just
ends, has been Fedora 23 Final-RC10 declared as GOLD.
GA of this release is planed on Tuesday 2015-Nov-03.
Meeting details can be seen here:
Thanks everyone who participated on this release!
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic
ambassadors mailing list
Hi Chinese Ambassadors,
This is the FAD for APAC Ambassadors. Budget and event planing will be
discussed there. Please consider if you will join and reply in
Ambassador list if needed.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] FAD Singapore 2015
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:10:19 +0700 (ICT)
From: Truong Anh Tuan <tuanta(a)iwayvietnam.com>
----- On Oct 21, 2015, at 1:36 AM, Danishka Navin danishka(a)gmail.com wrote:
> I would like to propose the following,
> One week before > completion of country level budget planning and prioritizing +
> swag request
> Day 0 (Friday except 4th Dec): Public event including Fedora 23 release (3-4
> hour event) with some of the Fedoreans coming to FAD
> + Social event.
> Day 1: 9AM to 9PM Budget planning + Swag planning (if we have time)
> Day 2: Swag planning (if not completed day 1) and media plan including improve
> Ambassadors work in the region (morning)
> afternoon: => Knowledge sharing in away it suites for us ( Special interest
> topics + barcamp style)
+1 for this proposal.
We should focus on the primary goal "Budget planning for the next FY 2017".
While waiting for other comments, we should push to finish preparation.
ambassadors mailing list
The IRC meeting minutes yesterday are available at the links below.
Thanks everyone for attending the meeting.
In the meeting we mainly talked about offline events and Fedora 23.
Please review the proposed ideas and actions.
The next IRC meeting will be held on next Friday (2015-10-23). Please
come and join the discussion if you can!
#fedora-zh: FZUG Weekly Meeting
Meeting started by zsun_lab at 13:00:10 UTC. The full logs are available
* Roll Call (zsun_lab, 13:00:19)
* topic: Offline Events (zsun_lab, 13:09:26)
* topic: Fedora 23 tasks (zsun_lab, 13:09:53)
* Offline Events (zsun_lab, 13:15:19)
* ACTION: zsun connor to sync with Red Hat Puna on Fedora 23 Media
distribution (zsun_lab, 13:22:31)
* Siddhesh is no longer responsible for media distribution to China
* most swags in Beijing are now kept in Red Hat R&D office by Connor
* Fedora 23 tasks (zsun_lab, 13:35:59)
* (zsun_lab, 13:36:17)
* Fedora 23 Website translation deadline is Oct 19th (zsun_lab,
* LINK: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/Fedora%20release/
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/404 (zsun_lab,
* Call for QA for FZUG repo (zsun_lab, 13:45:40)
* LINK: https://github.com/FZUG/repo/issues/25 (zsun_lab, 13:45:43)
* IDEA: implement some kind of auto QA for FZUG Repo (zsun_lab,
* Open Floor (zsun_lab, 13:58:28)
* liu_xian volunteered to help the meeting (zsun_lab, 13:59:02)
Meeting ended at 14:01:33 UTC.
* zsun connor to sync with Red Hat Puna on Fedora 23 Media distribution
Action Items, by person
* zsun connor to sync with Red Hat Puna on Fedora 23 Media