I added the libselinux-devel buildreq into the spec file and I fixed a
couple of problems in the default config and dist.d files.
Right now I'm using mach to build the packages coming out for fedora
extras 3 and fedora extras development.
I'm building them all on an fc3 x86_64 machine using 'setarch i686' for
the i386 builds.
Things appear pretty normal, so far :)
pkgs are here:
I've noticed one bug that i'm going to see about fixing - if the .spec
file is set with mode 600 or 400, then mach will traceback b/c it won't
be able to read the extracted spec from /tmp of the chroot. The easy-fix
to this is to just chmod the spec file so it's readable by everyone, as
soon as I figure out where this is happening I'll fix it and put a new
Also at the above url, I've included the incredibly simple shell scripts
I use for starting builds and maintaining the extras trees. They're
really not complex but maybe worth looking at, I think. Modifying those
to add an arch like ppc/ppc64 should be extremely trivial :)
If things work like we hope to expect then I'm probably going to
recommend that packagers for fedora extras start running their package
though mach before they request a build, just to verify that the package
will build at all.