I hacked some more on mach2+yum today.
- made mach use yum/comps groups for 'minimal', 'base', 'build'
groupinstalls. (this killed apt-get compat so I pulled the apt stuff
out) The groups file used for these installs is here:
- made new config files for the groups functionality and for fedora
- misc changes I cannot recall right now :)
Things that I've tested
- building on fedora core 4 test1 and rawhide on x86_64
- building in a 'setarch i686' shell on x86_64 on fedora core 4 test1
You can get things here:
I'm also adding a small shell script I use to build packages from fedora
I think these pkgs should let people build/test pkgs for extras in a
This will 'mostly' work on fc3 but not quite. I need to backport a
couple of items from yum 2.3.X to yum 2.2.X, then it will work.