I just released mock 1.4.10. It has new plugin `overlayfs` and `bind_mount` plugin can
mount a single file.
Released on 2018-05-10.
- There is a new plugin [overlayfs](Plugin-Overlayfs). This plugin implements mock's
snapshot functionality using
overlayfs. From a user perspective, it works similar to LVM plugin, but unlike LVM plugin,
it only needs a directory
(not a volume group) for its data (snapshots).
- Previously a [bind_mount](Plugin-BindMount) plugin allowed to mount just a directory.
Now, you can bind mount even a
- Previously a [chroot_scan](Plugin-ChrootScan) allowed retrieving artifacts from chroot
where build started. Now, it
can extract objects even from chroot which failed to initialize.
- Change sign plugin to sign only built RPMs and not every file in results directory
- encode content before writing
- revert workaround introduced in 057c51d6
Few weeks ago, I released a new `mock-core-configs` package and there is a new feature.
$ ls -l /etc/mock
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root mock 26 May 2 09:13 fedora-29-aarch64.cfg ->
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root mock 25 May 2 09:13 fedora-29-armhfp.cfg ->
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root mock 23 May 2 09:13 fedora-29-i386.cfg ->
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root mock 24 May 2 09:13 fedora-29-ppc64.cfg ->
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root mock 26 May 2 09:13 fedora-29-ppc64le.cfg ->
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root mock 24 May 2 09:13 fedora-29-s390x.cfg ->
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root mock 25 May 2 09:13 fedora-29-x86_64.cfg ->
The plan is that during Fedora branching event I will:
* remove those symlinks and create regular files pointing to Fedora 29 repos
* create fedora-30-* as symlinks to fedora-rawhide-*
This will give you a choice to target rawhide using "rawhide" string or using
Following contributors contributed to this release:
* Martin Necas
* Michal Novotný
* Neal Gompa
* Todd Zullinger
* Zdenek Zambersky