I checked mock into fedora cvs /cvs/extras.
Here's what I think we should work on doing:
1. move the automation2 directory from extras-buildsys-stemp and into
it's own module.
2. remove the extras-buildsys-temp dirs from cvs
3. setup makefiles and specfiles for the automation2 code dcbw has been
4. get mock and the automation2 code together and work out the rest of
5. deploy it for building and figure out where the bugs lay. :)
What Dan and I have been discussing is to try to make it easier for the
main queuing agent and the build hosts to be on very separate networks
and still work.
There's still ground to cover but it's getting closer. I think the items
left to look at are:
1. thread out the archwelder servers so they don't stall
2. xmlrpc ssl auth using .fedora.cert files
3. xmlrpc client from the make build side
4. download of resulting packages/logs from the archwelder servers to
the queuing agent.
5. monitoring and status information from the queuer for
anyone else want to pitch in?
Show replies by date