I have just released new version of Mock. From the release notes:
Released on 2019-08-27.
## Mock-core-configs new features:
* New configs for RHEL. See [separate page](Feature-rhelchroots) for more info.
* Fedora 31 has been added
* Add local-source repo definition to Fedora Rawhide.
* revert sysusers setting
## Mock new features and bugfixes:
* When a foreign architect is detected, Mock will automatically enable `--forcearch`.
* Support for subscription-manager has been added. See [RHEL
* bootstrap-chroot always explicitly install shadow-utils
* Add [procenv plugin](Plugin-ProcEnv.md) for more detailed build time information. This
plugin is disabled by default.
* Resolved issues with SELinux from the previous release. You may still experience some
warnings, but none of them
should be fatal.
* SIGTERM, SIGPIPE, and SIGHUP signals are now propagated to chroot.
Note that in upcoming versions, I would like to:
* drop python2 support as even EL7 version is running on python3 now.
* drop EL7 support (likely spring 2020). I mean to stop building Mock for EL7. Building
packages for EL7 using Mock
will be still supported.
* make DNF default package manager. E.g., you will have to state in the config that you
want to use yum explicitly.
Following contributors contributed to this release:
* Dominik Turecek
* Jan Buchmaier
* Jiri Konecny
* Miro Hrončok
* Pat Riehecky
* Pavel Raiskup
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Associate Manager ABRT/Copr, #brno, #fedora-buildsys