I just released new mock release (mock-1.2.13). It is bugfix release,
but some bugfix may be interesting for you:
* Fedora 23 configs are reverted back to use yum again. To be on pair
* Lot of fixes for --new-chroot option
* Mockchain can download SRPM from Dropbox
* DNF does not install weak dependencies by default
* When cleaning up chroots, mock now exclude mountpoints
* When you build using DNF (rawhide) on systems, which does not have DNF
(EL6, 7), mock will print warning, wait for confirmation, tell you how
to suppress this warning next time. Nevertheless this warning is not
fatal and Mock can continue using YUM.
* Previously package_state plugin always used YUM, now it use DNF when
chroot is configured to use DNF.
* When file `/usr/bin/yum-deprecated` is present on your machine, then
variable `config_opts['yum_command']` is set to this v
alue by default.
* Several others bugfixes