was upgraded Today to version 0.5.40-0.el5.
This upgrade changes the job view to use ajax for the task results,
This was needed when viewing a large job (kernel workflow for example).
This update also allows members of a group to administer a system.
The full list of changes is below.
* Tue May 25 2010 Bill Peck <bpeck(a)redhat.com> - 0.5.40-0
- minor fixes in command line workflow.
- minor fixes in command line task list.
- added new command distro-verify to help admins.
- bz592978 "Change Job detail page to use AJAX for showing results"
- bz570186 "[Beaker] RFE: Ability to set system owner to a group or
- bz541290 "[Beaker] RFE: Consistent use of the terminology."
- bz580090 "Beaker doesn't take into account boot command line parameters"
- bz594746 "[Beaker] [Execute Tasks] View does not report sub test results."
- bz559337 "[Beaker] RFE: executed test report"
- bz584586 "Importing labinfo results in 500 ISE"
- bz584587 "Importing excludes doesn't work"
- bz591147 "strange listing of systems with a particular devices"
- bz591401 "RFE: User style searches for other admin pages."
- bz594038 "Increase proper error handling"