mmoole reported a new issue against the project: `atomic-wg` that you are following:
I am not 101% certain of where to post this, but this seems the most corresponding place I
How to reproduce:
- download a cloud image from
- I took the
- make a new VirtualMachine with this as disk
- create a cloud-init iso with meta-data and user-data in cidata volume (iso image) and
attach to VM (this is also referred to as no-cloud data source in cloud-init)
- start VM: meta-data is executed, user-data is not executed.
- user-data is also executed
The very same .iso with user-data gets executed when attached to a CentOS cloud VM made
I tried with user-data in form of cloud-config (beginning with `#cloud-config`) and as
shell script (beginning with `#!/bin/sh`) but I didn't get it to work.
What did I miss, is there specific documentation for this or is it a bug?
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email