jberkus added a new comment to an issue you are following:
For Regularly Scheduled Meetings:
* A quorum for the meeting is 5 people, or 51% of the members of the WG, which ever is
lower. Voting items must pass with a majority of the members voting at the meeting.
For Ad-Hoc Email Votes:
* The vote must take place on the current official Fedora Atomic mailing list.
* A quorum for the vote is 7 people, or 51% of the members of the WG, whichever is lower.
* The email vote must allow at least three working days for members to respond.
* A majority of votes is required to pass.
For Ad-Hoc IRC Votes:
* This kind of vote is only for minor matters and urgent issues.
* The vote must take place on an official IRC channel for Fedora Atomic.
* At least 5 members of the WG must unanimously approve the proposal.
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email