jberkus added a new comment to an issue you are following:
So, revised quorum rules:
For Regularly Scheduled Meetings:
* A quorum for the meeting is 5 people, or 51% of the members of the WG, which ever is
lower. Voting items must pass with a majority of the members voting at the meeting.
For Ad-Hoc Votes:
* All ad-hoc votes will be held via pagure issues in the atomic_wg repo.
* Ad-hoc votes must be announced on the current primary mailing list for Fedora Atomic
* Ad-Hoc votes must cover at least three working days (see below)
* At least 5 people must vote, or 51% of the WG membership, whichever is less.
* Votes are "+1" (in favor), "-1" (against), or +0 (abstain).
* Votes pass by a simple majority of those voting.
Working days: non-holiday weekdays. Relevant holidays are the national holidays of the
USA, Western Europe, and India.
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email