jberkus added a new comment to an issue you are following:
* Members of the Fedora Atomic WG are listed at:
* Members may be added or removed from this list at any regularly scheduled Fedora Atomic
WG meeting with quorum.
* When members are added or removed, the WG will give a reason for the addition or
removal. Valid types of reasons are listed below.
Reasons to add a member:
* Participation in one or more Fedora Atomic WG meetings, FADs, or other activities.
* Contributions to one or more Fedora Atomic WG related projects.
* Self-nomination at a Fedora Atomic WG meeting.
Reasons to remove a Member:
* Failure to participate in Fedora Atomic WG meetings for more than 3 months.
* Violation of the Fedora Code of Conduct.
* Request to be removed.
All reasons above are merely guidelines, and the WG will take specific circumstances into
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email