On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Jordan Cwang
We're working away on getting the Remix ready, so here's a
brief summary of
what we got accomplished today:
- bcm2835 is packaged up and awaiting review
- naming inconsistencies in the raspi override repo have been mostly
Where is the repository for those of us that wish to test it without the rest?
- The release package issues have been fixed, pending testing
Why aren't we just using the upstream generic-release rather than
spinning something different?
- Fossjon has made a lot of progress on our fancy openGL splash
- The current raspi kernel has been put in the override repository
Again link please.
A more specific list of tasks, their status and who is taking the
them as of now is here:
arm mailing list