This board is interesting.
* i.MX6 single, dual, and quad options.
* no SoM + carrier board, just a single integrated board.
* Uart serial provided by FTDI via mini usb bridge.
* Atmel chip for Arduino.
* Support recently added to u-boot upstream, initial board import this
past October 10th 2013 (probably more stable by 2014.1 version)
* Cannot speak to the kernel support, or how mature the DTB support is
right now (probably still work-in-progress)
Looks like Linaro has this device working already, so we might be able
to see what they've done.
The quad version is $129, the same price of the Wandboard.
The Wandboard has 2GiB memory, where Udoo has only 1giB.... the major
On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson(a)gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Zoltan Hoppar
> I would like to know that Udoo project will be supported by Fedora?
Being based on an i.MX6 quad SoC it's certainly possible to support at
some point in the future as we already support the i.MX6 based
Wandboard devices and are working to get the utilite and cubox-i
devices which are also i.MX6 devices. It'll likely just need Device
Tree supoirt in the mainline kernel.
arm mailing list