I noticed that on a pine64-pro board running aarch64 Fedora 32, ethernet is broken with
the latest set of patches installed through dfn update. To reproduce:
1. Download the latest Fedora-Minimal-32-1.6.aarch64.raw.xz image from the Fedora
alternate architectures page
2. Flash the image to an SD card using 'arm-image-installer
--image=Fedora-Minimal-32-1.6.aarch64.raw.xz --media=[sd card here]
3. Boot the pine64-pro board from the SD card like usual, set up new account, etc.
4. At this point, ethernet should work. Run 'dnf update', install latest patches,
5. Upon reboot, ethernet no longer works
Has anyone else run into this or have some possible hints?