Does Rawhide have any code to deal with the LDC panel for Olimex boards
(Allwinner A10s CPU)?
I thought I saw somewhere that it has some early support for the LCD
I downloaded the Xfce rawhide image (in hopes that it would use the
LCD), wrote it to an SD card, installed the uboot image, and booted it.
It started running through its boot messages on the console. Asked me
the Setup questions. Finally it continued to a login prompt on the
console. I logged in and can use the console. I looked through the
output from "dmesg" but didn't see anything about the LCD.
I have a 7 inch LCD (800x480) and an HDMI port that I could hook to an
HD monitor (1920x1080). I am glad that even though I used a "graphical"
image, when it didn't find a display device, it used the console.
Was I mistaken about it doing anything with the LCD panel, or is there
some additional configuration that I need to do for it to work?
If it doesn't support the LCD, does it support the HDMI port?
I tried over and over following the instructions at
after copying the Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-21-5-sda.raw.xz pointed by the
doc n the sdcard (tried 2 different).
And the board doesn't boot ! No disk activity, nothing on the display.
I'm suspicious that the instruction only suggest to dd the uboot at
seek=8 so 8k into the block while the old script from Hans for F19
was doing both writing the uboot at 8 but also the uEnv-img.bin at
Starts to worries me a lot since F19 is EOL'ed soon, I won't
have updates on my devices.
What am I missing ?
Daniel Veillard | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
veillard(a)redhat.com | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/http://veillard.com/ | virtualization library http://libvirt.org/
#fedora-meeting-2: Fedora ARM & AArch64 Status Meeting
Meeting started by pwhalen at 15:00:23 UTC. The full logs are available
* next week is Linaro Connect in Hong Kong. There will be a
cross-distro session there setup by Riku (pwhalen, 15:20:44)
* LINK: https://hkg15.pathable.com/meetings/250818 (pwhalen, 15:20:59)
* 1) ==== F22 Planning (armhfp) ==== (pwhalen, 15:24:17)
* F22 testing underway, desktop looks good. Allwiner devices, Jetson
TK1 working, plus traditional devices (bconoboy, 15:26:50)
* Fedup support not tested yet (rawhide repo is missing installation
tree) (bconoboy, 15:27:21)
* F22 anaconda needs to add fdtdir to extlinux.conf. bz# dgilmore?
* Server Image being added for F22 (bconoboy, 15:34:39)
* 2) ==== F22 Planning (aarch64) ==== (pwhalen, 15:35:45)
* Similarly, fedup needs an official compose to be tested (bconoboy,
* Fedora kernel needs usb support for mustang (pwhalen, 15:43:49)
* 3) == Open Floor == (pwhalen, 15:45:34)
* The Raspberry Pi 2 is expected to work with the Fedora userspace,
but the kernel is not yet upstream and there may be firmware
licensing issues. (bconoboy, 15:49:54)
* Initial support likely to be handled via remix courtesy of
ctyler/seneca (bconoboy, 15:50:55)
* Further details in the log of this session (bconoboy, 15:51:06)
Meeting ended at 15:59:24 UTC.
Action Items, by person
People Present (lines said)
* pwhalen (51)
* bconoboy (33)
* ctyler (30)
* masta (18)
* yselkowitz1 (7)
* zodbot (6)
* dmarlin (5)
* danofsatx (1)
* ahs3 (0)
* hrw (0)
* kyle (0)
* pbrobinson (0)
* jonmasters (0)
* jsmith (0)
* dgilmore (0)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot