I'll be starting the 3.13 rebase on Monday in rawhide. As previously
discussed, we'll keep rawhide-nodebug on 3.12 in the stabilization
branch and use that as the base for rolling 3.12 back to F20 and older
If you have questions/comments please let me know.
Good evening all,
With Fedora 20 Beta RC5 now a Go! for release next week, we
have some exciting new options for network installations on the
Wandboard and using QEMU.
I've updated the F20 installation instructions on the wiki to include
some initial network install options, other hardware may work as well
so please expand where possible.
Tested on the Wandboard Quad, and may work on the Dual with some
small tweaks (correct U-Boot and DTB). The Solo includes 512M RAM, which
I don't think will be enough (fails on the BeagleBone Black - OOM).
Test it out and let us know!
* USB root not working on initial attempt, needs additional testing
* VNC and text installs working
* Small installer image available or tftpboot
Limited testing (please feel free to add to the wiki)
* Text install confirmed working (graphical in progress),
* TODO - VNC, additional options, vexpress-a15, kickstarts
This should help open up some testing options and increase coverage as we
push forward to our first final release as a primary architecture.
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F20/Installation#Network...
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F20/Installation#Interac...
Good day all,
Please join us today (Wednesday, November 6th) at 4PM EST (9PM UTC)
for the Fedora ARM status meeting in #fedora-meeting-1 on Freenode.
On the agenda so far..
1) Kernel Status Update
2) Aarch64 - Status Update
- Koji Shadow
- fixing build failures
3) Fedora Next - ARM's role
4) Fedora 20 Beta RC4 - Results summary
5) Open Floor
If there is something that you would like to discuss that isn't mentioned
please feel free to bring it up at the end of the meeting or send an email
to the list.