I wanted to join the ARM effort a year ago, but I am not a fan of virt (QEMU…).
And you're really active, I couldn't get all what you were doing guys,
I am organizing a Fedora 17 Release Party Sat 2nd of June, and I plan
to give a Fedora ARM talk…
As I've now a dreamplug and a XO 1.75, I plan to install Fedora on them.
I am working on embedded systems for few years, know how to cross
compile a vanilla kernel and few bootloaders.
I don't really know the Fedora building architecture (bodhi, koji…)
Here are my questions:
- How to cross build Fedora by hand (with specific target)? (Is there
a general repo for patches, file system…?)
- How to cross build Fedora by hand for a supported/tested target
(like the one released for F17 Beta)?
 probably link to the right page, but only found info about the
kernel, nothing about file system, yum…
- How do you guys work with arm.koji.fedoraproject.org? How one
contributor could help getting failed packages built?
 is probably the answer, but as I know basically nothing about
koji… (I only know how to build an RPM locally).
- The status about ARM as a primary arch? (Ok, I could probably find
it on my mailbox… but the thread is so long).
The main issue is to get Anaconda, right?
- What are the needs on the team? Getting failed packages to build on koji.arm?
Hope to be of some help soon!