FAmSCo had its weekly meeting today. Updated agenda can be found here:
 and meeting minutes here 
In a nutshell this is what is keeping us busy:
* Organising a China event together with Mozilla
* Organizing an African FAD in Nairobi
* Making sure we follow the schedule
* Supporting LibreBus initiative in Central America
* Finalizing ambassador-wide survey
* Rewards for Release Party teams
* .. and more!
Feel free to chime in on those subjects or ask any questions. More
updates to follow..
Until then, take care and spread the love of Fedora!
Chair of FAmSCo
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8
liknus @ GRnet , Freenode