FYI, a friendly reminder, the next weekly APAC meeting = Saturday, June 08th, 2013 at
Please be prompt and we will address priority issues first in order to save time.
* Make sure that you have APAC Trac items listed with "meeting" as a key word
for our review at .
* Address APAC's FY2014 Budget updates and decisions.
We will review our what SWAG for example, such as F19 media and others
that you need for the future and plan for future F19 media needs.
* I have Fedora 19 on my mind with events as well as Release Parties!!!
* Address questions as well as problems effectively.
Our APAC Team as always fully supports you and I hope that your schedule permits attending
our APAC meeting.
* If you are not able to attend, then as always review the meeting's logs. :)
Day : June 08th, 2013
Time : 04:00 UTC
See the following URL  to check and verify your own timing based on your location.
* The meeting's agenda is here 
On Freenode IRC Channel  : #fedora-meeting
We hope that you may be able to attend and join us. :)
Referenced URLs above -
Together let us do great things for Fedora as well as APAC! :D
Sending positive Fedora energy to all your computers now. :v)
Lastly, please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)
- David -
Even monkeys fall from trees.
Even experts make mistakes.
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey(a)fedoraproject.org
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA Seagate 7200.12 -
500 GB harddisks.
With sixty-four (64) x86_64 computing cores, 256 GB of RAM and 1TB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL: