- LFNW is this weekend - Larry the Fedora Guy blogging starts tomorrow!
- DemonJester attended Barcamp Rochester this past Sat. with Karlie and
event report will be posted tomorrow
- dthomasdigital gave a presentation April 16, 2009 Las Cruces, NM -
Southwest Regional Technology Symposium
* Events [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents
- No other reports
* Budget Review [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Budget
- dthomasdigital gave us an update on Fedora branded case badges.
Some details regarding artwork still need to be resolved and pricing
for larger quantities is desired since we cross the pain point at 500
and then per piece cost is quite small. Update to follow when final
details are known.
- tattoos were discussed, both the "Empowered By" and standard logo
designs. We are in a similar position here needing to finalize artwork
and get a quote on larger volume. We hope to resolve these issues
- Discussion of pens seemed controversial. Enough dissention that we
tabled pens for the time being to focus on things we all agree on.
- herlo updated us about banners, this is getting close to complete.
Details about when we can purchase and whether we'll spread it across
multiple quarters to follow soon.
- LFNW funding discussed. Flexibility given to event owner if they can't
quite meet the budget. Some concerns raised about our process in this
regard and we'll work on developing a more clear and transparent event
budget process in the future.
* Tasks [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Tasks
- No report
* Open Floor
- No discussion items
I would again like to thank all the participants, especially the new
ambassadors joining us for the first time tonight.