Thanks zsun for the nice summary and report for session 1! Allow me to
"hijack" the thread and post a brief summary for session 2:
- endle mentioned a possible packaging bug about wine 32 bit and 64 bit
- We have new folks interested in joining and contributing. Robin
recommended starting with packaging and offered help
- Demographics: most attendees work in industry (vs students). About
half in US and half in China.
- We would like to make the online meetup regular. Current plan is to
do it biweekly, at the same time.
- Jisti worked pretty well for the meetup, and we plan to continue use it.
On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 1:02 AM Zamir SUN <zsun(a)fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hope you are doing well.
> The Fedora Zhongwen(Chinese) User Group hold 2 sessions of online meetup
> @ Nest with Fedora so that people can social with each other. Here is
> the meeting report of session 1.
> More than 10 people joined the session 1
> The following topics are discussed:
> * Packaging
> * Upstream / downstream relationship
> * CPU architecture support
> Zamir SUN
> GPG : 1D86 6D4A 49CE 4BBD 72CF FCF5 D856 6E11 F2A0 525E
> Want to know more about Fedora?
> Visit https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/
> Ready to contribute? See https://whatcanidoforfedora.org/
> 想了解更多中文资讯，访问 https://zh.fedoracommunity.org/
> ambassadors mailing list -- ambassadors(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
> To unsubscribe send an email to ambassadors-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
> Fedora Code of Conduct:
> List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
> List Archives: