Thank you for your e-mails. :)
Would you like to delay this Web FAD to next week?
Good question. :)
I'm sorry. I completely forgot to check doodle.
Should another doodle survey be done?
As we discussed on the IRC a few days back, I was thinking of
changing the format of the FAD somewhat. Here's what I had in mind:
- Collect people ready to participate (We already seem to have this on doodle). Let's
say we have "n" volunteers.
- Appoint one person in-charge of the wiki editing task. The rest "n-1" are
- Divide the wishlist into "n-1" parts
- Each reviewer picks up one part and goes through the list
- We decide a period of 3-4 days (or even a week) for task completion, after which the
reviewers mail their results to the wiki editor.
- Wiki editor updates the wiki page.
How does this sound? If it looks good, I'll go ahead and make a
detailed plan for the "modified FAD" and send it to the list. Please let me
Sounds like a plan. :)
I strongly believe that the Fedora Web FAD Proposal will have support. :)
My mind thinks that unfortunately having the word "APAC" will highly likely not
be to your advantage. Food for thought. :v)
Please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)
- David -
One stone; two birds.
To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey(a)fedoraproject.org
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL: