During Latinoware conference in Foz do Iguaçu, Paraná, Brazil, the Fedora
Project will promote the second Latin-American Conference for users and
In this second edition, the Fedora team will be present with full power,
showing 8 lectures and 4 small courses, with 10 Ambassadors from Brazil and
4 from Latin-America. Beside the lectures and small courses, we'll be
presenting the distribution in a booth during all event days. There we'll be
answer questions, recruiting users and distributing gifts for all presents.
Check it out all events:
- Opening talk - Fedora Project in Latin America (Rodrigo Padula, Matias
Maceira, Diego Escobar and Guillermo Gomez)
- Fedora Education (Cristiano Furtado)
- Fedora Artwork (Jayme Ayres)
- Fedora for servers - Services and Security (Guillermo Gomez and Matias
- Sugar / XO Educational Laptops (Rodrigo Padula)
- Managing files and e-mails with KyaPanel and Fedora (Anahuac)
- Digging Fedora - Tricks and configurations for your Desktop (Luiz
- Translating Open Software: upstream collaboration trough Fedora Project
- Backups with Bacula in Fedora (Heitor Medrado)
- Fedora Spins (Igor Soares)
- FedoraArt School (Guilherme RazGriz)
- Configurations in your Desktop - Fedora EasyLife (Luiz Marzagao)
The main goal for this event is to publish Fedora Project, recruit new
collaborators and integrate all open source communities in Latin America.
Don't loose it!!!