Exactly my thoughts as well. By 8:15pm 5 people had showed up for the
meeting, 4 of which (incl. myself) had submitted a funding request for
The best decision was to postpone this meeting and to propose famsco to
take over and decide whether to raise the limit.
On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 11:24 PM, Christos Bacharakis <
unfortunately tonight's meeting is postponed while only 5 people
(including me) attended. Three of them where Greek and all 4 of them
have requested funding for Flock.
That's why I am not feeling comfortable running a meeting where we are
going to discuss a crucial topic such as raising the limit of Flock
requests from $200 to $300 while all attendees have filled a funding
That's why I am proposing FAmSCo to take action and decide if the
limit should me raised.
Have a nice night.
ambassadors mailing list
giannisk on irc.freenode.net