-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
We need for all three areas a leader and a co-leader or a replacement
for the new monthly Ambassadors Meeting. The leader hasn't to do all
stuff alone, of course. She/He is the person in charge about the
meeting but she/he can delegate the issues to ambassadors how are able
to help in the same region.
Your mission will be:
- - Fix the time for the meeting in your region. Keep the wishes of your
ambassadors in mind, please.
- - Fix the day (check  for free time slots)
- - Invite all persons in your area to participate
and everything else in your head...
- - Collect the topic for the meeting
- - Send a reminder for the meeting
- - Update the wiki page
- - Chair during the meetings
- - Create a summary and the IRC log
and everything which I forgot right now
All volunteers are welcome. Take the opportunity to bring your area
forward and become one of the meeting leaders.
I hope that we will have leaders for all three parts of the world within
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----