On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Max Spevack <email@example.com>
I would be happy to work with you.
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008, rafael liu wrote:
What do you think about getting a session with the slides, organized by subject and maybe depth with the guidelines on how the presentation should flow? Slides made thinking about it, standardize, updated, revised by experts on that area in the community. It may seem like I'm talking in favor of dumb, incapable people, but it's really because there are those of us with the willing but without directions.
The workflow seems clear to me:
1) Inventory all pages on the wiki where we have presentations.
2) Consolidate everything into one page, probably living at /Presentations
3) Create a /Presentations/Archive for old or outdated talks.
4) Inventory the "current" talks into categories based on subject matter or "potential audience", and have a clear description, owner, and "last updated" field for each talk. Do this in a way that makes it easy for someone to take a slide deck, translate it, and make that translation available as well.
5) Designate someone (I volunteer) to be the overall gatekeeper who makes sure that the content we are making available is current, and that old presentations are archived when it's time.
Fedora-ambassadors-list mailing list