On Friday, 9 September 2016 9:51 PM, Sylvia <bhkohane(a)gmail.com> wrote:
If I need anything else or I have to follow any particular process,
just let me know.
1. The F22 SRPM would have the .spec file. Use that to build the package.
2. Once done, open a package review request bug in Bugzilla.
Ex. -> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1334611
3. If you are not part of the packager group, you'll need to request for
4. Once the package is reviewed and approved, you'll need to request package git
branches to be made.
5. Once the git repositories are in place, you build and push package updates to each
branch separately via bodhi.
Hope it helps.
-P J P