One thing that has annoyed me for a while about the imagefactory is that the
binary is called "imgfac.py". I think that it is likely to lead to confusion
among developers and users. Therefore, I proposed to Steve that we rename the
binary to "imagefactory", and deal with the fallout. In order to make this
work, we first have to rename the imagefactory directory to imgfac (to avoid
python naming conflicts), and then deal with the fallout in the codebase. The
patch here does that.
The observant among you will notice that there is no actual patch attached.
That is because it is a large patch (~500K), so I decided it would be best not
to spam the list with it. Instead, I have uploaded the patch to:
Full disclosure: I did not exhaustively test this patch. I got it to the point
where the tests pass, and I was able to do a local EC2 upload style build.
Still, I think this is a good start and other issues (if any) will quickly