I like what you've done here; keeping the scope restricted to just the
Administration section, as we more-or-less already have a dashboard for the
On 07/28/11 - 02:20:20PM, Jiří Tomášek wrote:
Features and Tasks:
As an admin I want to have an Overview in Administer section
* prepare UI design and elements for Subsections boxes
* implement Subsection box navigation with subsection info and links
* remove controll panel select
As an admin I want to navigate around Administer section
* Implement Breadcrumbs to navigate from Admin subsection to Overview
* Add Controll panel select to each subsection to enable navigation
among subsections without returning to Overview
These two sound decent to me, though a mockup of what this might look like
would go a long way in fleshing this out.
As an admin I want to see last 5 events in Action history (depends
on Action history implementation)
* Implement Action history overview based on Pools pretty view
Alerts section with last 5 events and link to Action history page,
placed under Subsections box navigation.
I'm not 100% convinced of the utility of this, but this can be saved until
the end. I would do the first 2 points first, then we could see whether we
actually want this last one.